TLC Trout & Grayling permits Malloch's

Written by Ted Eadie on .

All PDAA members & public, please note that PDAA permits for both salmon and trout/grayling, will no longer be available from P.D.Malloch's in Perth. TLC Trout/Grayling permits are available from The Village Shop Birnam. From Perth from President Ted by email.